Thursday, April 17, 2008

Weigh In

I've been really slacking in the exercise department. I haven't done any since Saturday when I went to my Dance 4 Fitness class. I've been weighing in for a couple of weeks TRYING my damnedest to go from 216 to 215. There was no sense in posting the weigh in if it hadn't changed. But today is different.

I don't know exactly how I'm managing to go down in weight without exercising everyday, eating some things I shouldn't have, and being on corticosteroid inhaler. Today's weigh in is at 215 so I'm going to knock on wood, not complain, and try to do better. I still have my first goal of getting down to 210. I think I'm finally on my way. :)

2 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Oh well done honey! I'm struggling :(

Unknown said...

WOOT!! YAY!!!

Eternal Flux

Apture