Friday, April 11, 2008

Exercise Sucks, But Somebody's Got To Do It

Crap, don't I wish I weighed what this scale says. LOL

I finally got the treadmill sorted and was able to start back on it after about a two month hiatus. I wanted to do a mile in 20 minutes or less. I didn't quite do a mile, and I stayed on over 20 minutes. It's amazing how much you can go backwards when you haven't done your routine in awhile. I had worked myself to doing the mile in 20 minutes and sometimes even under that before I had my fall.

I am determined to keep up with it this time though. Here's my exercise plan. 4x a week-cardio 3x- a week weight training and/or pilates. I'm going to try this for one week to see if there's a difference or there is something that I might need to change up. It's all about find that right combination that is for you.


From now on, I'm going to record my exercise log on my side bar. I do have a food journal, which I'm ashamed to say, I have totally neglected that last 3 or 4 weeks. It's time to start back up. This does help in seeing what you're eating, what you can cut out, and adjust accordingly.


I'll have some tips (or I should say things that I've discovered) later. By the way, I did the 'unofficial' weigh in yesterday and I was 216.8. I was 217.4 for a LONG time. It's not a big difference, but every little bit is another step closer to my goal. My first being: Getting down to 210.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I am proud of you for getting back on the treadmill. My goal for this weekend is to get mine set back up then use it for 30 mins three times a week. And having small goals is a great idea. I need to set one for myself.

Eternal Flux

Apture