Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tried to adjust the treadmill belt yesterday, but it's still slipping. I read the instructions on how to 'oil' it, but I'm confused. : / I'll have to let Stinky do it, because I think it actually requires more work than just oiling it. LOL

Finally got back to my belly dance workout this morning. The show "Shimmy" comes on at 10:00 a.m. here, and it's on Fit TV. Tuesdays usually have a few of the episodes on so I might do two sessions on those days. You can see a short video here.

I signed up my girls for hip hop dance with a teacher's aide who happened to be the school's cheer coach, too. She is trying to start her business here in our small
town. She was a cheerleader with Oakland Raiders, San Francisco 49ers, and the Golden State Warriors. She's also offering an adult hip hop aerobics class either as pay-per-class or $30 for the month (it's $10 per class). I decided to sign up for one class to see if I can handle it. Only problem now is having to get up early on Saturday to make the 8 a.m. start time!

No comments:

Apture