Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Taking It Off Together Tuesday Week #7

Well, I've certainly fluctuated a LOT since our start. I'm finally back to where I was right before we started. I wish that I had gotten more aggressive, but I admit to not taking it as seriously as I should. What I have noticed though is that when I'm not keeping my food/exercise journal, I either gain a little or stay the same, when I am keeping track: I lose.

I'm proud of everyone in our weight loss group. Whether we lose, gain, or stay the same, we've all committed ourselves. We also are a great support system. You all keep me honest. In the blogging world it would be easy to lie.

Chris - 2.8 LOSS (-5.8 overall)
Tammy - 2 LOSS (-7 overall)
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog (Ciara)- 2 LOSS (-2 overall)
Grace - 1.6 LOSS (-51.6 overall)
Leigh - 4 LOSS (-31 overall)
Clara - 1 GAIN (-9.5 overall)
Dette - no report...?
Julie - 1 GAIN (-4.1 overall)
Cheryl - 2 GAIN (+2 overall)
Cyn Blue - no report
Audrey - 2.6 GAIN (-0.4 overall)
Christy - 0 (-11 overall)
Tina - 1 GAIN (0 overall)

Totals:
this week - 4.8 LOSS
over all - 120.4 LOSS

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the loss. I know how hard it is to be honest, but this group certainly helps me with that! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Good Job on your loss. That is great! It's definitely not an easy thing to lose anything & 2lbs is a lot in my eyes!

Clara said...

Congratulations on losing this week! I like your comment on a food/exercise journal. I haven't done that yet, but probably should. Keep up the good work!

Tammy said...

Great job on the 2 lb loss! This group does really help! Keep doing what works for you and you will reach your goal.

Cheryl said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. I think that it is cool that you getting ready for the fun run/walk. It does help to keep motivated. Good luck with it and I hope to see how it went!

Apture