Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Maybe Some Light at the End??

There may be hope yet. The lady that was assigned my case called me and said that she had seen that I had gotten a referral and seen the endocrinologist. I said that I did and that I was about to fax her something about it. So she asked if I no longer needed to go through the process...I said that I didn't because I had went to the endo, BUT I wasn't happy with the endo. I told my case manager that I didn't think the endo and myself were on the same wavelength in regards to my health care. She said that she would see what needed to be done to see a specific endo and call me back. She called me back and told me she would email my PCP to refer me to the endo in Walnut Creek. This doctor's names is on a top doc list on a thyroid site I frequent. PLUS, the forum on that site had a person who was dealing with same issues, and told me she just started going to this doctor. For her, it was much better traveling the hour to see the new doctor, than to deal with the old ones near home. I'm going to be doing the same thing...traveling an hour to deal with someone who wants to keep telling me everything is 'normal'.

Anyways, won't know when I'll here from the new endo's office...can't do anything until the PCP refers me. More later.

No comments:

Apture